WIMA low-inductance (LI) DC-Link capacitors are characterized by a flat, space-saving design with particularly low self-inductance. In addition to general applications, they are particularly suitable for applications in combination with silicon-based SiC power semiconductors.
- The LI configuration with flat, space-saving design is available for all types and contact configurations
- Existing capacitor designs can easily be substituted with LI capacitors
- The LI design has no restrictions regarding the energy density per volume compared to previous DC-Link configurations
- The WIMA Single Side Cooling (SSC) achieves ideal heat dissipation with one-sided (water) cooling systems
- The LI design is available in 2- and 3-voltage level configuration.
- Low leakage inductance of < 10nH in almost any capacitor configuration
- Significant resonance point shift in high frequency ranges compared to conventional designs
- Optional: ESR-optimized design and application temperatures up to +125°C on request.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com or call +48 58 781 33 84